Nokia 7.2 Unlocked Smartphone 128 GB - Charcoal
Product Code: NKP0072CH (6830AA003108)
UPC Code: 6438409041562
The Nokia 7.2’s powerful triple camera setup with sensitive 48MP main sensor and ZEISS Optics delivers exceptional image quality. Paired with advanced AI experiences such as Portrait mode, it takes creating shareworthy memories to next level.
- Triple camera setup with 8MP sensor with ultra-wide lens and ZEISS Optics for capturing the entire scene (118-degree FoV), and depth sensing sensor for capturing beautifully blurred bokeh images
- Perfectly optimized platform with 3500mAh battery delivers 2-day battery life relieving you from battery anxiety
- Inspired by Finnish design heritage, Nokia 7.2 fuses craftmanship and high-technology in a timeless design
- Always-on HDR. Dedicated Pixelworks visual processor transforms all your video content into HDR quality in real time. All your videos are upgraded to immersive detail with up to a billion shades of colour, higher contrast and expanded dynamic range
- Nokia 7.2 keeps on getting better over time with 2 years of Android upgrades and 3 years of timely security updates
- 128 GB of internal storage provides ample room for saving apps, photos, videos, music, and more.
Nokia 7.2 - Go Create!
- Connect to view price
- MSRP: CAD $549.99 /EACH
- Series : Smartphones
- Quantity Available: 26
WARRANTY SUPPORTIf a phone has a defect, the consumer may return to the point of sale. The retailer should follow the checklist:
- Confirm the issue complaint by the customer - refer to troubleshooting guide below
- Check the physical conditions – refer to troubleshooting guide below
- Validate the proof of purchase
Additional troubleshooting and phone User Guides can be found at: https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_ca/support
CANADA SERVICING AND REPAIRSWhen sending your Nokia Smart Phone for servicing, you will need to include a completed RMA Request Form. You can download the form using the link below. Please print out the form, fill in the required information and include the form when you ship your device to the repair center.
Repairs are always conducted by an authorized service partner. Download form here.
DREXEL PHONE WARRANTYNokia 3310, Nokia 1, Nokia 1 Plus, Nokia 2.2, Nokia 3, Nokia 4.2, Nokia 5, Nokia 6.1, and Nokia 7.2:
- 12 months – Proof of Purchase (POP) required
- With no POP – 60 days can be added with verification of shipment date into Canada – this cannot be confirmed at retail but will be confirmed by ASC
DREXEL FEATURE PHONE RETURN PROCESSNokia 3310:
- Feature phone phones are swapped with new hardware
- Defective phone and POP are sent to Drexel Industries at channel partner’s expense
- Physical damaged devices are returned to the channel partner
- No Fault Found – NFF will be monitored. If NFF returns percentage is too high, corrective action will be taken.
- Once received at Drexel and confirmed – a credit will be issued to retailer
DREXEL SMART PHONE RETURN PROCESSNokia 1, Nokia 1 Plus, Nokia 2.2, Nokia 3, Nokia 4.2, Nokia 5, Nokia 6.1, and Nokia 7.2:
- Consumer will send phone to SBE for repair.
- Direct consumer to the Nokia website to download the required paperwork which must be included with their shipment to SBE https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_ca/canada-service-and-repairs
- Consumer will be responsible for costs to send their phone into SBE
Approved Service Centre (ASC):
SBE Canada Limited
Nokia Repair centre
2300 Hogan Drive